1.1 Using Pages
Users can access and use Pages under the terms set forth in the Regulations. During the use of Pages, Solaris may collect the following User’s data: IP address, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type, language preferences, navigation data (including information on links clicked by the User), information on preferences (e.g. regarding cookies or marketing activities).
1.2 Creation and maintenance of accounts on Sites
In order to use the Site, create an individual account on the Site and access the account (if such option is provided for in the Site), the User shall provide his/her data, e.g. first name, last name, address details (postal code and town/city, street with the house/premises number, country), telephone number, e-mail address, nick, password to log on to the Site, and in case of an entrepreneur, additionally, business name of the entrepreneur and NIP (Tax Identification Number).
When using the account, other data concerning the history of use, using the account functionality, problems with the use of the account may be also processed.
1.3 Analyses and research
In case of using Pages and Sites, some data may be collected on our servers for administrative or statistical purposes, in order to ensure ICT security of Pages and Sites, to create back-up copies, for marketing purposes and to improve the quality of Page and Sites operation.
2. Protection of Users’ data
Solaris takes all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate security measures to protect the personal data of Users. The security measures implemented by Solaris are adequate to the risk related to personal data processing and they are consistent with the information security framework adopted by Solaris and with the management principles and procedures.
3. Redirection to websites of third parties
A Page may include links to other web-pages, e.g. in order to purchase a selected product, watch a video. Such web-pages operate independently of Sites and they may have their own privacy policies or data processing principles which the Company recommends that Users should read if they are using webpages to which the links direct. The Company does not provide such entities with any personal data of Users.
4. Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
The Company processes personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- for the purposes related to the performance of a contract for the provision of services electronically (i.e. contracts for using Pages and Sites, including keeping the accounts created in the Site), including the compliance with the obligations thereunder, i.e. for the purposes necessary for the performance of the concluded contract (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR);;
- for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by Solaris as a data controller: in order to market services and products of Solaris, including in order to inform about the events held by Solaris or about Solaris operations (e.g. by newsletters), as well as for administrative or statistical purposes, in order to ensure ICT security of Pages and Sites, to create back-up copies, for marketing purposes and in order to improve the quality of operation of the Page and Sites (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- to process personal data to comply with the legal obligation imposed on Solaris (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR).
5. Obligatory or voluntary data provision
The provision of personal data is based on a voluntary basis; nevertheless, failure to provide the data may prevent the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of services electronically, execution of the cooperation or taking some actions, e.g. keeping an account on the Site or provision of access to the Site.
6. Transfer of data to other entities
The recipients of User’s personal data may be, in particular, entities related directly or indirectly to Solaris, in particular in organisational or personal terms, as well as external service providers (e.g. entities providing IT service, including cloud computing, entities providing services in marketing and promotional activities, other entities processing data on behalf of Solaris under an agreement for personal data processing), accountant, auditors, lawyers, administrative bodies, state services and courts.
User’s personal data may be transferred to entities related directly or indirectly with Solaris, located in the countries outside the European Economic Area, including to the Republic of India, Ukraine, Switzerland and Israel. In case when such countries do not guarantee an adequate level of data protection, Solaris shall take appropriate steps to guarantee adequate protection of your personal data by implementing Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or by applying other solutions. The copies of the instruments used will be available in the Company for inspection.
7. Processing period
Personal data will be processed, respectively, until the completion of the relevant, legitimate interest pursued by Solaris, as a controller of personal data, related to processing of specific data, until the expiry of the limitation periods related to the agreement that personal data processing is related to or related to the expiration of the obligations under the law, or until an objection is lodged with respect to processing for marketing purposes. The information related to the responses to the inquiries will be sent to you until you lodge an objection in this respect.
In the situations referred to in the regulations, Users whose personal data are processed by Solaris shall have the right to access their data, to have them rectified or deleted, to restrict the processing of personal data and the right to transfer data.
9. Right to object
To the extent that Solaris processes your data for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Users’ personal data processed for the aforementioned purposes shall not be subject to the decisions made only based on the automated processing, including profiling.
12.1 Sites and Pages use small files, referred to as cookies
Sites and Pages use small files, referred to as cookies. They are stored by Solaris on the computer of a visitor to the Site or Page if web browser settings allow it. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which it originates, its “time lapse” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying the file. The information collected through cookies help to customize the products or services offered by Solaris to individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Site or Page. It also offers the opportunity to develop the overall statistics of visits to presented products on the Site or views of individual Pages or articles.
12.2. Solaris uses two types of cookies
- Session cookies: at the end of a browser session or shutting down the computer the collected information is deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the Users’ computers.
- Persistent cookies: are stored in the memory of the User’s terminal device and remain there until they are deleted or they expire. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the Users’ computers.
12.3. Solaris’ own cookies
Solaris uses its own cookies to properly configure the Site or the Page, and in particular to remember the history of visited Pages or sub-pages on the Site or in order to recommend contents.
12.4. External cookies
Solaris uses external cookies to:
- collect general and anonymous statistic data by means of Google Analytics analysis tools (external cookies administrator: Google LLC based in the USA),
- present multimedia content on the website of Solaris, which are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com (external cookies administrator: Google LLC based in the USA),
- use interactive features to popularize the service through social networking sites:
- facebook.com (external cookies administrator: Facebook, Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland),
- youtube.com (external cookies administrator: Google LLC based in the USA),
- linkedin.com (external cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited based in Ireland or LinkedIn Corp. based in the USA),
- instagram.com (external cookies administrator: Facebook, Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
12.5. Safety of the cookies mechanism for Users’ computers
The cookies mechanism is safe for Users’ computers. In particular, is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the Users’ computers in that way. However, Users may limit or disable cookies’ access to their computers in their browsers. In case of selecting this option, using the Site or Pages will be possible, except for the features that by their nature require cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox
Select “Options” in the top menu of “Tools” and then “Privacy” tab.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Select “Internet options” in the menu of “Tools” and then “Privacy” tab.
- Google Chrome
Klick the menu in the upper right corner of the browser, select „More tools” and then „Clear browsing data…”. In the same menu you can also klick „Settings” and gain access to information about the privacy and security functions of the browser in the tab „Privacy and security”.
- Apple Opera
Open the menu using the “Opera” button in the left upper corner of the browser. Select “Settings” and then “Clear browsing history…”. To change the settings, select “Manage cookies…” to have access to detailed options for specific pages.
From “Safari” menu select “Preferences” and then “Privacy”. Select according to the options related to cookies.
Contact details of the Company:
Solaris Bus & Coach sp. z o.o.,
ul. Obornicka 46, Bolechowo-Osiedle,
62-005 Owińska, Poland
with a note “Personal data”
E-mail address: email@example.com